Fishbone Analytics – ServiceNow Solutions Architect
We are seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Architect to help our customers develop and implement a best practice ServiceNow environment.
Fishbone Analytics joins Iceberg Networks and Highmetric to become the largest pure-play ServiceNow partner in the world. Highmetric, with over 300 team members, brings expertise and experience across the entire ServiceNow product ecosystem and we offer the added benefit of global deliver capabilities. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver.
We make customers “Raving Fans”! We are partnering to make the world of work, work better for people!
We are seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Architect to help our customers develop and implement a best practice ServiceNow environment. This is done by working directly with or in collaboration with the Practice Leader and our customers (internal and external) and supporting the internal development, change and release process. Fishbone Analytics is based in Calgary, Alberta. This position is remote and can be based anywhere.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert on ServiceNow platform and design technical solutions, including integrations with external systems.
- Engage with technical teams and provide solution designs based on targeted business outcomes to enable via precise feature/technical requirements
- Working closely with the Practice Leader and BA, to provide technical support for the creation of functional and technical specs that will enable targeted business outcomes
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the technical teams with ServiceNow development, configuration and scripting if required during the Execute, Deliver and Close to attain sign-off.
- Conduct design and code reviews of developer changes.
- Participate and/or lead our internal Change Approval Board to review and approve/decline updates and changes to ServiceNow instances.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Project Management, Practice Leader and Delivery teams with a solutions approach to provide estimates in order to productize ServiceNow.
- Maintain current release knowledge on ServiceNow functionality and make recommendations to enhance business processes.
- Establish architectural standards and provide guidance to the project team on the technical design documents format and content.
- Coach and train the project team on ServiceNow platform Best Practices.
What You Bring Along
- 2+ years as a solution architect on the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business strategy, operational processes, challenges, and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence technical decisions, providing options with pros, cons, and risks around all key design and technical decisions.
- Solid communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present verbally and in writing and articulate clearly with confidence to both business and technical audiences.
- Analytical with the ability to analyze a process, technology, problem, design, plan, or concept, and identify its strengths, weaknesses, and impact to the business, and then develop a solution or course of action.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to understand both current and potential future impacts.
- Proven track record of implementing appropriate best practices, tools and standards.
- Experience with technical components and integrations such as LDAP, SSO, Azure Provisioning, REST/SOAP, OAUTH, JDBC, e-bonding.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com