Integrated Risk Solutions Developer
As a ServiceNow and RSA Archer Developer, you will learn to build exceptional solutions for our clients based on gathering their requirements, designing, and building the right solution, thorough testing, as well as training the end users on how to use the solution.
Iceberg Networks and Fishbone Analytics join Highmetric and to become the largest pure-play ServiceNow partner in the world. Iceberg Networks plans, deploys, and manages successful programs for Integrated Risk Management (IRM). By providing trusted, aggregated, and transparent risk and security intelligence Iceberg enables both private and public sector organizations the ability make more effective business decisions.
Icebergs’ team of experienced management consultants, subject matter experts and software developers offer a full lifecycle of IRM related professional services including executive management workshops, strategy sessions, implementation & integration, and support services.
We make customers “Raving Fans”, partnering to make the world of work, work better for people!
Our primary objective for this position is to find enthusiastic candidates who have a solid base of technical skills, exposure to software development, and are interested in building their knowledge of IRM.
Selected candidates will start by learning about Iceberg, our business and securing the necessary training and certifications to join our project teams. As a ServiceNow and RSA Archer Developer, you will learn to build exceptional solutions for our clients based on gathering their requirements, designing, and building the right solution, thorough testing, as well as training the end users on how to use the solution. You will be working alongside Management Consultants, Program Managers, IRM Architects, and IRM Stakeholders to become an experienced and effective communicator.
The right candidates will like taking on new challenges, solving problems, continuous learning and working in a collaborative team environment.
The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms within fast-growing public and private sectors. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and Iceberg Networks is a premier specialist ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner.
- Experience with the ServiceNow and/or RSA Archer platforms
- Experience with GRC solutions, in particular ServiceNow, RSA Archer, Metricstream, Rsam, Openpages, etc. is a strong asset
- Exposure to software development such as Agile, story development, and sprints
- Exposure to DevOps an asset
- Exposure to source code control (e.g., GitHub)
- Experience with Web Services, SOAP a plus
- Experience with Jelly an asset
- Exposure to ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF), testing software, developing test plans, or regression testing
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate on project teams that define, design, and develop IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms based on requirements gathered from various clients
- Configure and code solutions for clients under the guidance of an Iceberg Senior IRM Consultant
- Prepare Requirement, Design, or Test Plan documents as part of the project
- Help define and estimate sprints for Agile projects
- Provide guidance and instruction on showing end users how to use the solution that has been built for them
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills as part of designing and developing IRM solutions
What You Bring Along
5-7 years’ experience working in software development, software support, IT Support, or business analysis
- Familiarity with database concepts and experience in query languages such as SQL, MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle
- Experience developing in Javascipt and working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with languages such as AngularJS
- Experience working in a team setting such as a project team, support team or business team
- Solid writing skills for Requirement documents, Design documents, Test Plans, and related documents
- Excellent social and communication skills with the ability to work with 3-7 people productively on a project
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Software Development, Business Information Sciences, or other degree / diploma related to software programming or coding, or equivalent experience
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com