Partner Marketing Manager
Highmetric is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and nurturing a productive and beneficial relationship with our partner, ServiceNow.
Highmetric is the world’s largest pure-play services provider to ServiceNow and a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner, delivering solutions that revolutionize the world of work. We are a leading global technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients, and we work with some of the world’s biggest brands. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of digital experiences for our customers by uniting their complex web of ServiceNow workflows into one elegant system of action.
Highmetric is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and nurturing a productive and beneficial relationship with our partner, ServiceNow. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong communications and organizational skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with sales and marketing teams inside ServiceNow, which will come from a deep understanding of their products and services and how they work with ours.
- Regular planning of marketing strategy for joint initiatives, aligned to sales goals, that result in awareness, demand, and pipeline.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute integrated marketing programs and provide measurement and ROI feedback to both companies.
- Overseeing end-to-end marketing budget and process – manage and align joint marketing funds to partner marketing strategies.
- Driving adoption of programs internally, conducting marketing trainings, providing updates, and soliciting feedback – evolving programs to meet the needs of our sellers and ServiceNow.
- Working with sales counterparts to develop engaging and innovative partner and customer assets (seriously – we want CREATIVITY).
- Acting as a strategic advisor to our partner to build and support their marketing practice and capabilities with a modern marketing approach to scale for future joint marketing initiatives
- Leading communication to our partners on new content, campaigns, assets, tools, etc. that will help fuel the partners' marketing practices
What You Bring Along
- 5-7 years of experience as a Partner Marketing Manager, ideally in tech
- Knowledge & experience marketing services and software a plus
- Extraordinary communication and relationship building skills, successfully collaborating across peers, sales, distributors, resellers and customers
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Understanding of pipeline management and using data to drive decisions
- Experience building relationships with sales leadership and teams
- Expertise and creativity to bring innovative marketing solutions, including digital marketing strategies and execution
- Dedication to customer success with a strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business, and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- A strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies; building or adapting existing programs and processes to specific partners and their customers
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com