Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work with the TA team to ensure we deliver the business growth plans, which are considerable!
Come join our Talent Attraction team! Highmetric is hiring Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialists to join their team, a team culture that is talent driven, fueled by innovation and collaboration! We are a private equity backed, ServiceNow Global Elite Partner on track to be the #1 pure play partner in the world. The key to this endeavor is partnering with an entrepreneurial Talent Acquisition team to drive our recruiting strategy and execution. If you are passionate about recruiting, come join our amazing journey! #AimHigher
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter will be responsible for acting as a brand ambassador for the organization in helping to create high caliber teams that will serve as our greatest differentiator as we venture to grow the company. To be successful as our Talent Acquisition Partner you will have experience building an exceptional talent network, ideally in the Technology Services sector and/or with ServiceNow products. You thrive on building relationships with key stakeholders and hiring managers across the functional areas of our business.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work with the TA team to ensure we deliver the business growth plans, which are considerable! You will recruit permanent, full time employees across the business and have experience delivering cross sector in higher volume recruitment.
- Source, attract, evaluate, hire, and retain top tier talent
- Act as a brand ambassador for the organization, increasing company awareness and promoting the company’s talent proposition in the marketplace
- Contribute to a highly recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company and maintain a “continuous improvement” approach for optimizing Talent Acquisition
- Work with hiring managers and rest of TA team to proactively identify and address hiring needs, prioritizing the most critical initiatives
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines and leverage technology to promote and source talent
- Deliver optimal candidate experience throughout the entirety of the recruiting cycle
- Leverage metrics and KPIs to evaluate and select candidates
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with hiring managers on hiring strategies, reviewing requirements of job openings, determining selection criteria and advising on the talent market
- Assists in drafting job descriptions in collaboration with hiring managersDetermines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Leads and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of talented, qualified candidates
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the creation of social media and website advertising campaigns
- Document’s candidate evaluation and interview process (ATS)
- Provides TA Director with regular updates/status reports on all hiring initiatives
- Conduct reference and background checks for all potential placements and manage the extension and negotiation of offers to potential hires
- Provides up to date compensation benchmarks across all divisions, functions, and geographies
- Is Brand Ambassador who promotes our company culture, mission & values to candidates and external partners
- Stays on the pulse of emerging trends within the TA industry, at large
- Embrace diversity, inclusion and belonging to ensure the organization’s philosophy is deeply embedded in all recruiting activities
What You Bring Along
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or broad-base TA experience across all business disciplines and functions, with prior demonstrated success.
- Proven track record of contributing to global recruitment programs for hyper-growth high-tech company, highly preferred.
- Ability to effectively deliver against milestones and time-to-fill targets with deep sourcing techniques that drive passive candidate hires.
- Experience working cross-functionally with a roll up your sleeves approach
- Passion around problem-solving and ability to present analysis in a creative and compelling manner.
- High performance oriented to achieving and exceeding goals and timelines with an ability to excel in an incredibly fast-paced and ever-changing, organization
- Humble, open to learning and to receiving feedback. A collaborator at heart.
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com