ServiceNow HR SERVICE DELIVERY
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow HR Service Management Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment.
Highmetric is a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner, delivering solutions that revolutionize the world of work. We are a leading global technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow HR Service Management Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and organizational skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company. The candidate will join an existing team working within the US market.
- Manage all aspects of application development, including design, coding, debugging, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting systems, query optimization, and report-writing.
- Work on customization of HR Service Delivery products for ServiceNow applications (Workplace, Employee Service Center, Enterprise Onboarding, Employee Document Management and Mobile)
- Experience with implementing integrations with ServiceNow HR Service Deliver, advising on delivering a consistent experience across customer organizations.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
What You Will Be Doing
- Help integration team in planning and packaging the ServiceNow integration solution
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective customers.
- Conduct HR Service Delivery requirements analysis sessions and customer workshops
- Troubleshoot and support ServiceNow based applications and systems
- Draft use cases and functional requirements documents
- Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions
- Reviewing and providing guidance on functional requirements documents
- Provide technical assistance in a pre-sales capacity
- Design custom or product-based solutions based on ServiceNow applications
What You Bring Along
- Experience with ServiceNow HR Service Delivery products (strongly preferred)
- Passion in engineering science and technology. Applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of managed services.
- Collaboration with customers is something you love to do! Including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Thrives in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Experience with documentation software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio; Adobe Acrobat; a graphics editing package such as Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with IT systems and technology platforms
- Adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment!
- Databases: Familiar with Oracle, Microsoft SQL 2000/ 2005, Postgres
- Web Servers: Jakarta Tomcat, Apache
- Virtual: VMware, Hyper-V
- Protocol: TCP/IP, Ethernet, FTP, SSH, T1 & Firewalls
- Cloud Platform: Good working knowledge of AWS and Azure
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
Certifications & Knowledge
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com