ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Consultant
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Senior Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment.
Highmetric is a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner, delivering solutions that revolutionize the world of work. We are a leading global technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Senior Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and organizational skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company. The candidate will join an existing team working within the US market.
- Manage all aspects of application development, including design, coding, debugging, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting systems, query optimization, and report-writing.
- Customize ITOM ServiceNow applications
- Experience with implementing integrations with ServiceNow ITOM, Discovery, Service Mapping and Event Management applications
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Ability to adapt and operate in a high-paced tech organization
- Ability to organize, track, and build technology plans and roadmaps
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist integration team in planning and packaging the ServiceNow integration solutions
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective customers.
- Conduct ITOM Requirements Analysis sessions and customer workshops
- Troubleshoot and support ServiceNow based applications and systems
- Draft use proposals, SOWs, Use cases, and functional requirements documents
- Review and provide guidance on functional requirements documents
- Provide technical assistance in a pre-sale’s capacity
- Design custom or product-based solutions based on ServiceNow applications
What You Bring Along
- 5+ years of experience in ServiceNow products
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Demonstrated experience of documentation software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio; Adobe Acrobat; a graphics editing package such as Photoshop, etc.)
- Databases: Familiar with Oracle, Microsoft SQL 2000/ 2005, Posgres
- Web Servers: Jakarta Tomcat, Apache
- Virtual: VMware, Hyper-V
- Protocol: TCP/IP, Ethernet, FTP, SSH, T1 & Firewalls
- Cloud Platform: Good working knowledge of AWS and Azure
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com