ServiceNow Solutions Consultant - Federal
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Senior Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment.
Highmetric is a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner, delivering solutions that revolutionize the world of work. We are a leading global technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Senior Solutions Architect to be responsible for leading the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is working on our Federal Government team, and depending, may require either a Top Secret or Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain one. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing division.
- Manage all aspects of application development, including design, coding, debugging, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting systems, query optimization, and report-writing.
- Advise workflow configurations and customizations of ServiceNow applications
- Experience with implementing integrations with ServiceNow
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Ability to adapt and operate in a high-paced tech organization
- Ability to organize, track, and build technology plans and roadmaps
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist integration team in planning and packaging the ServiceNow integration solutions
- Presales Demo and Proof of Value for prospective customers, providing technical assistance
- Business Analysis, Workshops, User Story Definition
- Conduct Requirements Analysis sessions, customer workshops, prepare client facing and internal deliverables
- Design custom or product-based solutions based on ServiceNow applications
- Draft use proposals, SOWs, Use cases, and functional requirements documents
- Review and provide guidance on functional requirements documents
- Key member of project delivery team and of on-going services teams
- Troubleshoot and support ServiceNow based applications and systems
- Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
What You Bring Along
- Demonstrated experience implementing integrations with the ServiceNow product suite
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Understanding of Integration methods and capabilities (ETL, FTP, REST, SOAP, JDBC)
- Good Understanding of relational databases
- Good Understanding of ITIL (ITIL Foundations Certified Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
Certifications & Knowledge
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com