ServiceNow TAM (Application Consultant)
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Applications Consultant (TAM) for our Managed Services division.
Highmetric is a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner, delivering solutions that revolutionize the world of work. We are a leading global technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands, bridging the gap between what customers expect and what their technology can deliver. We are “Raising the Bar” in delivering technology’s promise to create new kinds of experiences for our customers.
Highmetric is seeking a ServiceNow Applications Consultant (TAM) for our Managed Services division. This role can be based (remote) US or Argentina. Ideally the candidate will have experience with the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery application or CMDB/Discovery.
Highmetric Managed Services is a global team made up of ServiceNow professionals who help our customers run and grow their ServiceNow environments. We will provide support and guidance to get you up to speed. We will provide official ServiceNow training. We will set expectations for what success looks like. Then we will allow you use your skills and experience to come up with innovative solutions to achieve customer goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Run and grow the ServiceNow environments of customers
- Be the primary technical point of contact for customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Troubleshoot and logically analyze customer issues
- Prioritize and manage multiple tickets in your queue
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Work independently and with other team members
- Be comfortable being on call for critical issues.
- Learn new products and technologies
- Share your knowledge with others
- Document problems and solutions
- Achieve and maintain product certifications
- Become a subject matter expert in the products that you support
What You Bring Along
- Previous ServiceNow administration/developer experience
- ServiceNow ITSM, CSM, HR, CMDB, Discovery, ITOM, ITBM, GRC, SecOps
- ServiceNow Certifications such as CSA or a CIS in one or more products
- Previous technical customer service experience
- ITIL certification
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
Certifications & Knowledge
The candidate must be willing and able to continue their education within the ServiceNow platform and beyond. It is expected that the candidate will be able to complete ServiceNow competency Certifications as well as Module Accreditations.
We Take Care of Our People
Highmetric puts Talent first. We are a Talent Driven organization. Highmetric is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We value and celebrate diversity, believing that every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer, committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, citizenship, military, or Veteran status For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contactHR@highmetric.com